Jadisi: How to identify the quality of Indoor led strip ligh?
Indoor led strip ligh have now been widely used in furniture, automobiles, advertising, lighting, ships, bars, and other industries, but the market for led strip lights is uneven, and the prices of products from regular manufacturers and those from cottage factories are very different. If the quality of the light strip is identified from professional technology, I am afraid that many customers do not have this ability. But we can make a preliminary identification from the simple appearance, and can basically tell the quality is good or bad.
1. Look at the solder joints: The LED strips produced by the regular LED strip manufacturers are produced using SMT patch technology, using solder paste and reflow soldering. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED strip are relatively smooth and the amount of solder is not too much. The solder joints extend from the FPC pad to the LED electrode in a circular arc shape.
2. Look at the quality of FPC: FPC is divided into two types: copper and rolled copper. The copper foil of the copper-clad board is protruding. If you look closely, it can be seen from the connection between the pad and the FPC. The rolled copper is closely connected with the FPC and can be bent at will without the phenomenon of pad falling off. If the copper-clad board is bent too much, the pad will fall off, and if the temperature is too high during maintenance, the pad will fall off.
3. Look at the cleanliness of the indoor led strip ligh: LED strips produced by SMT process have very good surface cleanliness, and no impurities and stains can be seen. The counterfeit version of the LED light strip produced by the hand-soldering process will have stains and cleaning marks on its surface no matter how it is cleaned.
4. Look at the packaging. The regular light strips will be packaged in anti-static coils, 5 meters in a roll or 10 meters in a roll, and the outside of the package will be sealed with an anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bag. The copycat version of the light strip uses a recycled reel, without an anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bag. If you look carefully at the reel, you can see that there are marks and scratches left by the removal of the label on the outside.
5. Look at the label. There will be printed labels on the regular Indoor led strip ligh packaging bags and reels, not printed labels.